Cheriton homecare’s approach to Physical disability care.
Cheriton homecare have extensive involvement and experience in supporting people with physical disabilities. Since physical disabilities are varied our approach depends on the type of physical disability. Cheriton Homecare’s care assistants actively support independence in accordance with common sense and safety regulations.
Physical disability care support from our carers.
Cheriton Homecare will work closely with clients to develop a personalised care plan which takes into consideration choices and needs, allowing care assistants to support you in the way you choose. You care plan will be regularly reviewed with you, so that it can adapted to suit your needs and wishes should they change.
24 hour managed care service.
Our care services are provided as 24-hour live-in care. Our services are delivered throughout Sussex, London and Surrey, with our managerial team and office based in London and Brighton. The management team are available 24 hours a day via the on call service.
We make sure this works directly for you and incorporates:
- Dedicated care team led by the registered manager for Cheriton Homecare Ltd.
- A detailed assessment of care needs before live in care starts.
- Writing a person centred care plan.
- Planning and preparing meals.
- Help with domestic duties.
- Client specific training provided for care assistants.
- Managerial support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continually monitoring and improving our service through membership of organisations such as Skills for Care.
We are committed to the following:
- Exemplary service
- Providing person centred face-to-face care advice from an experienced senior manager.
- Helping clients to manage their care package effectively.
- Giving each client the opportunity to review their care package regularly.
- Ensuring that correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand.
- Ensuring that our dealings with our clients and their families are sensitive to their needs.
- Listening and responding to any feedback.
- Ensuring that all information regarding our clients remains strictly confidential.
We want your experience of Cheriton Homecare to be positive in every sense, and for all of your dealings with our organisation to meet with your complete satisfaction.
Cheriton Homecare’s relationship-based care service means that we are committed to helping our clients to manage their own care in a way which reflects their personal circumstances.
Putting our clients, at the centre of everything we do, is the basis of Cheriton Homecare’s principles and enables us to conduct our business in a way which is genuinely focused on the needs of people.
At Cheriton Homecare we believe that each person associated with our company becomes an advocate for us if we provide a service which is caring, effective, responsive safe and well led.
Cheriton Homecare Services
Whatever your requirements, we’re here to help.