Our approach to Multiple Sclerosis care (MS).
At Cheriton Homecare our goal is to get to know you as a person and to design a personalised care plan that most effectively manages Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and optimises your quality of life.
Cheriton Homecare will complete a comprehensive care assessment, so that we can develop a personalised care plan alongside our clients that incorporates daily routines, preferences, needs and symptoms requiring attention.
We understand the effects are often different for everyone who has Multiple Sclerosis. Some people have mild symptoms while others will have trouble getting around and doing daily tasks. General wellbeing and quality of life in the comfort of your own home surrounded by friends and family and supported by Cheriton Homecare is possible with suitably trained staff.
Multiple Sclerosis care support from our carers.
Cheriton Homecare’s care assistants are trained for our clients specific needs free of charge. Management are able to provide support via on call services 24 hours a day.
24 hour managed care service.
Our care services are provided as 24-hour live-in care. Our services are delivered throughout Sussex, London and Surrey, with our managerial team and office based in London and Brighton. The management team are available 24 hours a day via the on call service.
We make sure this works directly for you and incorporates:
- Dedicated care team led by the registered manager for Cheriton Homecare Ltd.
- A detailed assessment of care needs before live in care starts.
- Writing a person centred care plan.
- Planning and preparing meals.
- Help with domestic duties.
- Client specific training provided for care assistants.
- Managerial support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continually monitoring and improving our service through membership of organisations such as Skills for Care.
We are committed to the following:
- Exemplary service
- Providing person centred face-to-face care advice from an experienced senior manager.
- Helping clients to manage their care package effectively.
- Giving each client the opportunity to review their care package regularly.
- Ensuring that correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand.
- Ensuring that our dealings with our clients and their families are sensitive to
- Listening and responding to any feedback.
- Ensuring that all information regarding our clients remains strictly
We want your experience of Cheriton Homecare to be positive in every sense, and for all of your dealings with our organisation to meet with your complete satisfaction.
Cheriton Homecare’s relationship-based care service means that we are committed to helping our clients to manage their own care in a way which reflects their personal circumstances.
Putting our clients at the centre of everything we do, is the basis of Cheriton Homecare’s principles and enables us to conduct our business in a way which is genuinely focused on the needs of people.
At Cheriton Homecare we believe that each person associated with our company becomes an advocate for us if we provide a service which is caring, effective, responsive, safe and well led.