Cheriton homecare’s approach to Elderly care
Cheriton homecare offer dedicated support for elderly individuals who wish to continue living in their own homes and this is what the majority of older people say they would prefer.
Elderly care is personalised and specifically designed to support individuals with daily tasks that they are no longer reliably able to undertake.
Elderly care support from our carers
Cheriton Homecare’s care assistants undergo a rigorous recruitment process and have sufficient life skills which will be matched to your needs and preferences. They will be somebody who you feel most comfortable with and with whom overtime a solid friendship may be built.
Our carers are able to provide elderly care support with the following:
- Light house work which includes vacuuming and laundry.
- Continence care, including changing pads, help with toileting or catheter care.
- Personal care, including support with bathing, dressing and washing or drying your hair.
- Companionship and giving you the ability to take part and enjoy your hobbies and interests.
- Planning and preparing meals of your choice.
- Running errands such as, posting mail, collecting food, shopping.
- Medication support, such as assisting with tablets or creams and collecting prescriptions.
- Organising and arranging appointments with other medical professionals such as doctors or chiropodist.
24 hour managed care service.
Our care services are provided as 24-hour live-in care. Our services are delivered throughout Sussex, London and Surrey, with our managerial team and office based in London and Brighton. The management team are available 24 hours a day via the on call service.
We make sure this works directly for you and incorporates:
- Dedicated care team led by the registered manager for Cheriton Homecare Ltd.
- A detailed assessment of care needs before live in care starts.
- Writing a person centred care plan.
- Planning and preparing meals.
- Help with domestic duties.
- Client specific training provided for care assistants.
- Managerial support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continually monitoring and improving our service through membership of organisations such as Skills for Care.
We are committed to the following:
- Exemplary service
- Providing person centred face-to-face care advice from an experienced senior manager.
- Helping clients to manage their care package effectively.
- Giving each client the opportunity to review their care package regularly.
- Ensuring that correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand.
- Ensuring that our dealings with our clients and their families are sensitive to their needs.
- Listening and responding to any feedback.
- Ensuring that all information regarding our clients remains strictly confidential.
We want your experience of Cheriton Homecare to be positive in every sense, and for all of your dealings with our organisation to meet with your complete satisfaction.
Cheriton Homecare’s relationship-based care service means that we are committed to helping our clients to manage their own care in a way which reflects their personal circumstances.
Putting our clients, at the centre of everything we do, is the basis of Cheriton Homecare’s principles and enables us to conduct our business in a way which is genuinely focused on the needs of people.
At Cheriton Homecare we believe that each person associated with our company becomes an advocate for us if we provide a service which is caring, effective, responsive safe and well led.
Cheriton Homecare Services
Whatever your requirements, we’re here to help.